The BetaFPV Pavo25 is a new, small, pusher-style cinewhoop. It is a lightweight and durable option if you are looking for a tiny quad to carry a small action camera. It looks like a great combination with the Insta360 SMO 4K camera.
The Pavo25 is a 2.5 inch cinewhoop. With the 1404, 4500KV motors facing downward and surrounded by propeller guards it is a safer, quieter and more stable option than a lot of the larger cinewhoop options. You can opt for an analog or HD version of the drone. The analog quad features a Caddx Baby Ratel, while the HD version uses a Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista kit. The Pavo25 comes as PNP, ELRS and TBS Crossfire options. The base model costs $225 and the top of the line digital version tops out at $385.
The Pavo25 can be assembled using BetaFPV 95 parts and they boast it is easy with its 6 screw design. That of course doesn’t count the 16 screws holding the motors together. It has a standard F4 flight controller and the analog version has a VTX that is switchable up to 400 mw. It is definitely a solid option if you are looking for something to fly indoors or around targets. Take a look at the specs from BetaFPV’s website.
- Weight: 153.3g (HD Digital)/140g (Analog), Without battery and action camera
- Wheelbase: 108mm
- Frame: Pavo25 Frame Kit
- Motor: 1404 4500KV Brushless motor
- Battery Connector: XT30
- Props: Gemfan D63-3B (Gray)
- Flight Controller: F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270
- VTX: Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit (HD Digital)/Caddx Baby Ratel2+A03 400mW 5.8G (Analog)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-50°
- Receiver Version: PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS (Optional)
- Recommend Battery: 4S 750mAh/4S 850mAh (Not included)
- Recommend Mounted Cam: SMO 4K, DJI Action 2
- Flight Time (Reference Only): 7.5 mins (HD)/8.5 mins (Analog), using 4S 750mAh battery without an action camera
|Check the price of of the Pavo25||Go to BetaFPV.com|
Thanks for visiting Half Chrome
Make sure you check out our YouTube channel so you can stay up to date with all things drone. Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss our new videos and live streams. Whether it is an aerial photography machine from DJI or a lightning-fast FPV racer we have you covered. We also use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep our readers and viewers up to date. Also, we give away a drone once a month to a lucky Patreon subscriber. Join HERE.
If you want to buy a drone we highly encourage you to use the links in the article above. By using them we’ll make a small commission but won’t cost you anything extra. It is how we are able to keep producing content for you. Check out our shop tab at the top for deals from Amazon, DJI, Banggood, and more.
This website contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures and disclaimers page.